Forum registration is DISABLED for a few days

New features and project activity between releases
dom
Well known member

Forum registration is DISABLED for a few days

Post by dom »

I've got fed up of removing spam posts and users so I've disabled forum user registration for a few days.

If you really need to register then contact dom \at\ suborbital.org.uk and I'll add an account for you.
stefano
Well known member

Post by stefano »

Good choice. I helped a little trying to catch spammers, but they were becoming far too much.
dom
Well known member

Post by dom »

I'm bored of deleting users.

Registrations disabled for a while again, if you need to register then contact me via email and I'll sort it out.
dom
Well known member

Post by dom »

So, I've had an on-and-off registration game with the idiots trying to flog californian architectural services (hint, make it out concrete and glass and then paint it white), Miami lawyers (you're guilty) and other tripe pushers.

Registrations are currently enabled with an additional question to test your z80 computer knowledge.

If anyone genuine is having problems then just email me, (dom@) and I can sort you out.
whistleblower attorney

Post by whistleblower attorney »

However, personally, I feel that most people are likely to be silent for a longer period of time when it comes to their laws and the |url removed| kind of treatment being meted out to them in the firm concerned. So you should definitely consult online sources if you have a gut feeling that your rights are being violated at work.
Guesser

Post by Guesser »

I guess the z80 question was too easy!
stefano
Well known member

Post by stefano »

Spammers.. well, they don't last long here ;)
garrafonsoftware

Post by garrafonsoftware »

Hi!

Is there problem with forums? Or maybe is just synchronization with Sf.net commits mailing list is broken?

Thanks!
dom
Well known member

Post by dom »

I disabled the commits list a while back - the volume of changes at that time was causing problems with the forum actually loading.
garrafonsoftware

Post by garrafonsoftware »

Ok, so I will follow commits directly in the SF mailing list. :)