Another year has passed, so it must be time for a new z88dk release!
Despite the project being almost 22 years old we're still making major changes and improvements
This release of z88dk sees support for two new processors:
- gbz80: zsdcc, sccz80 and classic now support gbz80 machines
- 8080/5: sccz80 and classic now support 8080/5 machines
Support for the following machines has been added:
- Nintendo Gameboy
- Tesla PMD85 (8080)
- CP/M based: Excalibur 64, Sony SMC-70/SMC-777, Sharp X1
- H?bler/Evert-MC, H?bler Grafik-MC, Kramer MC
- Nichibutsu My Vision, Hanimex Pencil II
- Toshiba Pasopia7, Bandai Supervision SV8000, Videoton TVC
- RomWBW based machines including Retrobrew and RC2014
- SCZ180 family machines
We've also improved floating point support:
- A (mostly) IEEE754 compliant maths library is available. This library takes full advantage of the z180 and z80n multiply instructions.
- For classic, we've added support for 32 and 64bit Microsoft libraries
Of course, there's also many other fixes and new features.
The release files can be found on GitHub here: https://github.com/z88dk/z88dk/releases/tag/v2.0
For that retro feeling, they can also be found on Sourceforge: https://sourceforge.net/projects/z88dk/ ... t/download
For this release, thanks to @garrafonsoft there's a Docker image available here: https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/z88dk/z88dk
Announcements for z88dk releases
1 post • Page 1 of 1