Vector graphics clipart lib

Discussion about other targets
stefano
Well known member

Vector graphics clipart lib

Post by stefano »

I needed a bit of diversion from the GSX mess, so I played a bit with z80svg and I dropped some picture on github.

https://github.com/z88dk/z88dk-ext/tree ... r_profiles

They are suitable to be drawn with draw_profile, the scaling is not homogeneous, so a bit of compensation could be required in the function parameters.
Contributions to this library are welcome, obviously the copyright infringements must be avoided.

The pictures can be hand edited, e.g. at the bottom of any coloured area block you'll see a byte in the range between 0xf0 and 0xfb, meaning a grayscale between white and black.
dom
Well known member

Re: Vector graphics clipart lib

Post by dom »

I’m being far too lazy to run them, but have you got some screenshots?
stefano
Well known member

Post by stefano »

hmm.. please try examples/graphics/eagle.c
That was so nice, also looking at the drawing process, that I preferred to move it there.

EDIT: the average level is what you saw already on adv_a.c
dom
Well known member

Post by dom »

i think the converter tool I'm using doesn't quite get the frame rate right, but yes, that one is quite nice to see being drawn,
eagle.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stefano
Well known member

Post by stefano »

:) I must think at something for those targets with an inverted display output like the Amstrad PCW models, the only idea I had is to issue a xorclga() after draw_profile().