New versions or snapshots?

Other misc things
Mochilote

New versions or snapshots?

Post by Mochilote »

when you think that will be released a new version or snapshot?

The roadmap its a bit obsolete now :D

It's just curious, the current version works fine.

Cheers
stefano
Well known member

Post by stefano »

Well, yes.. it's the thing I like most of z88dk: there's always some new idea or contribution making the path longer and more challenging (but more beautiful).
alvin
Well known member

Post by alvin »

Yeah sorry I think this is mainly my fault. I've been wanting the new stdio to be available as a test module in the next release. Ie- not replacing the current stdio as it exists now, but available so that a few test targets can be created using it and put it through its paces that way. It's been nearly completed for several months now; it's just I haven't had much time to spare. And once you're out of a schedule, it becomes difficult to spare an hour here or there as you've completely forgotten what's gone on before and you need that hour to re-examine everything.

Nevertheless, I am trying again to find time for this now and will hopefully be able to push it through soon.
stefano
Well known member

Post by stefano »

:) ..in the meantime I introduced the support for the Galaksija target and began porting the Rafael de Oliveira Jannone's libraries to the MSX which permitted me to bring the MSX target support at a decent level and could significantly improve the lib3d skeleton.
Then new ideas came up, the debugger for the Rabbit, trying to support simple ROM images, and perhaps we should also revise a bit more seriously the 64bit platforms issue...

Quoting an italian made sentence: now the eggs are broken, let's just make an omelette.